District 6 Art Walk, Friday March 4, 5:00-8:00 p.m.
Come enjoy a celebration of youth art in downtown Greeley! The District 6 Art Walk will showcase the talents of hundreds of K-12 art students as part of a massive “First Friday” event at 14 different downtown Greeley locations. The walk will feature 21 Greeley/Evans School District 6 schools with over 900 works of art on display.
Spend your Friday evening experiencing the exhibits along the Art Walk. Plus, see an artistic evolution of portraits created by K-12 students at the Academy of Natural Therapy, enjoy live music, and take part in a hands-on, community art project. (All ages, and abilities welcome!)
There is also going to be some Crosswalk Dance fun happening at 8th Ave. and 9th St., starting around 5:30 p.m. Bring your dancin’ shoes and come join the fun!
Participating locations as well as what school’s artwork will be displayed are as follows:
- Academy Of Natural Therapy (625 8th Avenue)
- K-12 Portraits and community event
- ArtWerx Studio/Gallery (924 8th Avenue)
- Shawsheen and Maplewood
- Atlas Gallery and John Galt Coffee (709 16th Street)
- Madison and Brentwood
- Cafe Panache (821 10th Street)
- Winograd K-8
- Cranford Cove Tea Tavern (823 10th Street)
- Romero K-3 and Romero 4-8
- Lincoln Park Emporium (822 8th Street)
- Lincoln Park Library (919 7th Street)
- Madison & Main Gallery (927 16th Street)
- Heiman and McAuliffe
- Moody’s American Grill (801 9th Street)
- Joe Molina Gallery & Studio (930 8th Avenue)
- Central, West, Northridge and Jefferson High Schools
- Showcase Art Center (1335 8th Avenue)
- Centennial and Franklin
- The Blue Mug at Margie’s (931 16th Street)
- The Dragon’s Cache (1109 7th Street)
- Dos Rios
- The Eden Gallery @ Virtually Yours (725 10th Street)
- Chappelow K-8
Take a look behind the scenes at some of the hard work District 6 students have been putting into their works of art below. We’ll see you at the art walk on March 4th where you can see the 900+ finished pieces!
This event is sponsored by: